Hate is a very strong word and feeling which I reserve for extremely few things. People deserve the word hate not things. But summer ohh how much I loathe summer especially in Pakistan. It’s a curse in this part of the world to have summer. So I have decided to list all the things down that make me hate summer so much in Karachi.
- First and foremost reason the unbearable heat
- It feels like the sun is determined to melt, burn or roast you. If someone has oiled their hair or something I bet their brains would fry.
- Summer and load shedding in Pakistan *pulls the trigger*
- Every little thing makes me angry. Traffic jam, I get angry. ATM machine not working, I get angry. Someone called my name and boom I get angry!
- I don’t enjoy my hot tea as much as I enjoy it in winters!
- Have to constantly wait for rain
- The days are just damn too long. It feels like the sun will never go down
- The bloody mosquitoes
- The need to drink water all the damn time
- Everything feels as if it’s wilted nothing seems to be fresh
- The horrible tan that I get and my skin decides to act as an oil factory
- Sweaty and smelly people around me.. eeeeekkkk get a shower and the a deodorant people!
- And just the fact it is hot as hell in Karachi and I don’t even feel like doing anything cause of the stupid summer!
Can’t wait for you sweet winters and rain.