Tuesday 22 April 2014

Best of both the Worlds

Almost everyone has an idea of how they want to live their lives.

Well it is certainly most difficult for a semi bipolar person to decide which life they want to live, the loud and exciting one or the calm and peaceful one?

For me I want best of both the worlds. I want the adrenaline rush and the soothing quietness.

I want a high life luxury condo on top floor which faces the sea or the skyline. I want all the buzzing parties with thumping music. I want the dance, laughter and tears of joy. I want the speed, the ecstasy and numb feeling you get when your feet are throbbing in protest. I want the lights and long endless journeys.

I want to work harder. I want to put in evenings and nights to something I am passionate about. I want to make a difference with my work. I want people to know me cause of my work. I want to drain cups and cups of caffeine and have purple bags under my eyes cause of all the sleepless nights I have put in my work. I want to be acknowledged, respected and appreciated for my work.


I want to soak myself in rain. I want to breathe in the sweet smell of wet earth and queen of night. The small cottage at countryside serves as my house with a beautiful garden and a swing. Bougainvillea, Jasmine and Honey Suckle spread all over my little cottage. My little cottage with a small library and huge windows & light curtains, so the soft morning light streams in. By nightfall I want to see millions of stars strewn artlessly across the dark sky.

Things that I want and things that I can have. Only we can wish.

1 comment:

  1. There is an abundance of beauty and good in the world, but it still has plenty of problems. The world could be made better. Many of us would like to help build a better world, but taking on the whole world as a project can certainly seem overwhelming. Where does one even begin? And what can one person with simple resources actually do? Well, good news! There really is an easy answer! Now, the actual work may not be easy...but it will be challenging and rewarding. And it will also likely be a lot of fun. Electric Control Panel manufacturers

    ReplyDelete