Monday 8 May 2017

Burning Brownie

When I asked people which places are a must to visit while in Islamabad they all had one name in the list i.e. Burning Brownie. They said Burning Brownie serves best desserts in the capital.
I visited the one in F-11 and chose to sit outside after a quick peek inside. I loved the thematic décor & the friendly servers. The menu was limited so after quick consultation with the server, I settled for cheesecake. My friends ordered chocolate fudge cake & some other chocolate cake ( can’t remember the name).
The cheesecake though looks super plain but don’t literally don’t judge here the book by its cover. Hands down it is one of the best cheesecakes I have ever had (& I have had one from The Cheesecake factory, this one is WAY better). Paired with strawberry sauce this baby is a slice of heaven.
The chocolate cakes were delicious, moist & fresh.
Loved the overall experience. If you are planning a trip to Islamabad soon do enjoy desserts from Burning Brownie.


No comments:

Post a Comment