Tuesday 21 June 2016

Life Made Easy with National

Dahi Barey
For working people who love to cook Ramadan already is a tough time of the year, add summer in the equation and all hell breaks loose. However this year I decided be it Sehri or Iftar I am going to live off cereal and fruits because I didn’t want to go through hours and hours of torturing myself in oven hot kitchen cooking.

But behold I came across www.madeeasy.com.pk and everything is back on track. Quick & simple recipes catering to our Pakistani tastebuds, you will find this website a job well done by National Foods. I have tried a couple of recipes using National masalas and am absolutely satisfied!

Cheese balls

Mint Lemonade

Bombay Biryani

Hari Chutney

Seekh Kebab


It’s not just about good taste but also about efficiency. Check out the website to make yummy easy recipes. They have recipes for almost every occasion and every taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment