Monday 18 December 2017

Hari Chai

If I cut my veins open there will be more chai in them than blood. However, with my wedding right across the corner, I decided to cut my unhealthy habits and add more greens in my life. And it’s not fresh veggies that green but I decided to switch to the lighter side of chai. That is the less doodh pati and more green tea.

But gulping down green tea on daily basis is not everyone’s cuppa of tea. I usually am not very fond of the original green tea taste but since I had to had it on daily basis I decided to try different flavors. Tapal green tea came to my rescue! I tried their flavor selection pack and got other flavors as well, was completely hooked to their Apple Cinnamon, Lemon and Mint Flavors. The peach flavor is good too if you want to make iced green tea which I do with honey in it!

What has happened after me switching to green tea?

Green tea is not a magic potion which will magically make me lose weight overnight but it is a lifestyle change. I have cut down carbs from my diet, increased my physical activity and have started consuming green tea which is actually making me feel good about myself. I am not lethargic all the time, my skin is brighter and I have shed few pounds as well. Overall it has been a win-win situation for me. Ab wakai fit hongi mein ;)



#FitHongiMein #TapalGreenTea #GreenTea #HealthyLiving 




2 comments:

  1. Your Post writing skills are amazing :-) .... Why dont you make an official domain about your thoughts & information ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its good to adopt un healthy habbits but it really hard to skip chai :P am using some herbal teas which i bought Buy Amazon Ebay Products in Pakistan and am feeling really light and fresh

    ReplyDelete