Saturday 12 December 2015

#MyLifewares - Interwood Opens Its Showroom at Dolmen Mall Clifton

Do you know what turns a house into a home? Love, care and time. And the love and care is reflected through how one has decorated their home. Sadly in Pakistan we don’t have many options for décor and furniture however things have been changing. I see shops dedicated to home décor opening up and recently  Interwood opened their showroom in Dolmen Mall Clifton, Karachi.

From grand to elegant furniture, doors, flooring options and accessories one could find multiple options to their liking. Personally, I loved they way they have decorated complete small areas in the showroom to give one an idea how to decorate their rooms, kitchen, children bedroom etc.

Here I have made a collage of all the things I want for my home!



Check their facebook page out : www.facebook.com/Interwoodmobel

Also you can shop online: http://www.interwoodmobel.com/


#MyLifewares #Karachi 

3 comments: