Thursday 25 June 2015

Broadway Pizza Holy Deals


Since the beginning of this Ramzan I made a resolution not to waste my precious money on extravagant iftar buffets which honestly I can’t even have but rather invest iftar deals.
So me and my colleagues decided to do iftar together. Since it was super hot we thought of ordering in rather than dining out. After a couple of arguments we settled for pizza and I suggested Broadway Pizza cause I had seen their Holy Deals which felt pretty tempting.



I honestly thank heavens that I ordered from there! Four perfect thin crust pizzas were my reward. Usually think crust is a difficult to satisfy because most of the pizza places either leave it slightly raw or over cook it. But these pizzas had well cooked thin crust.  We wanted to try different flavors so we ordered their Wicked Blend, Chicken Meatballs & Mama Mia, all of them with just the right amount of cheese ( well there never is the right amount I ALWAYS want more cheese in my pizzas) and good amount of topping. Chicken meatballs pizza was my favorite among all three (It had a lot of corn).


What I loved more than the pizzas were the different sauces. Although all almost all pizza places are giving sauces now but I really liked the flavor of their sauces.


Although I am not a very big fan of Chicken wings as it is a messy business eating them but I took a bite or two and I actually enjoyed them (not just some filler sidelines to make the deal look good). They had some kind of mayo chilly sauce over it which enhanced their flavor. (The picture isn’t doing any justice to them so ignore it please)







The order arrived within 40mins so that was a plus. We got 2 Holy deals which had 4 13 inches pizzas and 12 chicken wings and 2 bottles of 1.5ltr Coke only in Rs.  3000 (each deal was Rs.1499). All in all I am happy and satisfied customer. Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment