Friday 11 January 2013

I love you Rain.


Things I love about Rain.











·
         The dark fluffy clouds that cover the sky.
·         The way all the birds fly away to their nests.
·         The thunder.
·         The pitter patter sound.
·         The water trails on window planes.
·         The way wind shield wipers move across the windshield.
·         Tea tastes better when it’s raining.
·         Coffee tastes even better than tea when it’s raining.
·         Pakorey taste..well phenomenal with hari chunti when it’s raining.
·         The feeling of water droplets on my face.
·         The shivers that run down my spine when I am drenched in cold rain water.
·         Cool breeze during the rain.
·         The crazy dance in rain.
·         Closing my eyes and facing sky .
·         Taking out colorful umbrellas just to pose for the pictures. Seriously who needs umbrellas when it’s raining?
·         How everything looks fresh and green after it rains.
·         Waking up to the sound of rain.
·         Falling asleep to the sound of rain.
·         Music becomes magical during the rain.
·         The smell during the rain.
·         The smell after the rain. Petrichor. I wish I could bottle up that smell.
·         Rain itself.


Picture credits Tumblr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment